RuSciTech is an international association of Russian-speaking science and technology professionals living outside Russia.
The purpose of the association is to facilitate the process of consolidating the Russian speaking scientific & technology diaspora, based on practical activities such as development of scientific links with Russia, cooperation between scientists-compatriots and efficient information exchange; also cooperation with Russian and international specialists and organisations aimed at modernising and developing Russian Science and Education.
RuSciTech is a unique professional resource of expert and information in the area of science, technology, education and innovation. It is aiming to be an efficient instrument in establishing and developing cooperation with relevant Russian organisations: educational, innovative and science & technology centres in Russia.
In summary, RuSciTech is:
• A bridge for the dialog and cooperation between scientific-technological diaspora and Russia.
• A channel for communication and exchange of information between association members and other relevant organisations.
• An instrument for realisation of suggestions and proposals from scientific & technological Russian diaspora abroad.
Members of the RuSciTech association are united by the following:
• They all speak Russian and have cultural, scientific or business relations with Russia.
• They are scientists and professionals of an international standard, who follow what is happening in Russia and are interested in new cooperation projects.
• The majority have their degree and work experience from Russia or other countries of the former USSR.
• Currently they live and work abroad.
Dear Members of the RuSciTech Association!
The “New Eurasia” Foundation has just completed the international expert examination of applications for the grant competition within the programme “Attracting the Leading Scientists to Russian Universities and Research Centers.” We appreciate your active participation in it.
79 experts from list submitted by the RuSciTech Association have been involved in the examination. Currently the “New Eurasia” Foundation is preparing a formal letter of thanks for the RuSciTech Association for its active participation and support. Also, official letters of thanks from the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation will be sent to the experts who participated in the examination. We will be happy to continue our cooperation with you!
“New Eurasia” Foundation, 19 April, 2013.
(A copy of the complete letter is available here)
“The RuSciTech Association has become a bridge between our company and the scientists who are interested in collaboration in our area of science, around the world. Through RuSciTech we have received interesting proposals on scientific cooperation from the United States and Belarus. Before that we were struggling to find like-minded people who, on the one hand, understand our sector, and on the other hand, who are our compatriots living abroad, prepared to help to enter foreign markets. Thanks to RuSciTech for connecting like-minded people and for making the international work easier and more accessible!”
The Biopharmos Group, Saint Petersburg.
“It is very encouraging to see that the association is so actively developing and becoming a real communication portal for Russian-speaking academic/research community abroad”
Dr Gvozdenko, Australia.